A 23 year old Filipina
Qualified nurse in the Philippines
Currently living in London, United Kingdom
God-fearing and a family oriented person
Love to dress up for less
Playful and cheeky
Ten things about myself . . .
1. I love staring at the clouds and staying in the park on a sunny day.
2. I love sweets and I indulge myself as much as I want. I like eating out too and trying unusual foods (exotic perhaps?)
3. I have an older brother who I grew up fighting with. But when I was in secondary school, he invited me into a Christian church and we eventually built a good relationship and now love each other.
4. I have a weakness in late night dramas, especially those from my home country which we call telenovela. In addition to that, I often cry while watching a movie or series, it does not matter what the genre is. Don't judge, I can't help it :P
5. I like visiting museums, markets and unusual places. I want to learn from the past through historical places.
6. I love chatting with older people, I always learn a lot from them and hearing their personal experiences inspires me.
7. I grew up with my Grandmother (my parents and brother were there too but I spent more time with my Lola) when I was young. I learned Itawis, our native language, from her too.
8. I have many circles of friends but can’t manage to communicate with them on a regular basis (especially now that I’m far). But every time we have a chance, we make sure to make the most out of it. Hahah! ;)
9. I’m quiet at first and mostly observing my surroundings, but when you get to know me you might find me chatty and jolly. x
10. I do not believe that happy endings are just in the movies. If it’s not happy, maybe it's not the end yet.